Top 5 Reasons to Buy Property in Italy NOW
- Low prices: The recession has made home prices fall. Such lower pricing varies according to towns and regions. For instance, prices have fallen by 2.8% in Rome and by 1.7% in Milan, though lower pricing is widespread, even in renowned and popular regions such as Tuscany. Prices will start to pick up again as soon as the recession eases.
- Wide range of offers: due to the recession, there is a wide range of properties that have been put up for sale. Many homeowners “need” to sell and are ready to offer their properties at significant discounts. Home prices have never been so negotiable.
- Good return: Despite the recession, the real estate market is by far the most secure, guaranteeing a good return value in the medium-long term.
- Anticipating the febbre: As soon as Italians start reinvesting their savings, the real estate market will undoubtedly be the one that will grow the most, since Italians still remain sceptical of the Stock Exchange and of other forms of investment. As Italians say, the “febbre del mattone” (the brick temperature) will start rising again. So this is the right time to consider investing in Italy
- The beauty of Italy: Italy offers one of the most authentic cultures in the world, delicious food, plenty of sun, unparalleled historical heritage (suffice it to mention cities like Florence, Venice, Rome), incredibly diverse landscapes and regions: Italy is, without doubt, one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
Just take a look at some of our listings … and enjoy!
Broker Manager Coldwell Banker Immobiliare Florence Branch